Rss

Marlie Applegarth

My name is Marlie Applegarth. I am in eleventh grade and this is my first year participating in yearbook.

During my time at Springfield I have participated in softball and basketball. I also took part in Float Committee throughout freshman, sophomore, and junior year. I also joined Spanish and Science Club this year.

Outside of school, I have volunteered at Angels for Animals two times. I also have a lot of pets, including dogs, cats, horses, and an alpaca. I’ve always loved having animals around me. I have a good relationship with all of my family members. I really enjoy spending time with my parents, my sister, and my brother. My family is the most important thing to me.

The thing I enjoy most about Yearbook is learning new things. For example, we’ve learned how to write a news article and a review article. I also enjoyed learning about different kinds of photos and capturing some of my own. I’m excited to be able to create Springfield Local High School yearbook this year.

Ultimately, I enjoy being active in sports and school activities. I also like to take part in things that will help me in the future or in college. I continually strive to prepare myself and give myself a lot of options until I figure out what I want to do in the future. I hope to make my family, especially my parents, proud of me and my high school career.

Previous Post