Rss

Morgan Santangelo

My name is Morgan Santangelo. I’m in 12th grade, and I have been a part of the yearbook staff for one year now.

I am a very active student at Springfield. I have played volleyball throughout my entire high school and middle school career. For me, this has made high school truly high school for me. This has been one of the biggest impacts of my life within these years. All the time and hard work and dedication into one sport has consumed a lot of me but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I played as a back row specialist all four years. My teammates have grown and gotten to be my absolute best friends who I couldn’t live without. This sport has given me the best friendships a person could ask for and I am forever thankful for that. It’s absolutely unbelievable to think that this is my senior year and my last of everything I’ve done for so long. It will most definitely feel very different and be difficult when next season comes around and I will not be partaking in it. I’m glad I got to be involved for as long as I did though, and I just remember thinking this year would never come and now it’s actually here.

I absolutely love spending time with my friends when I’m not busy with school school. They offer the most amount of happiness and memories for me and I love them for that. I live for the moments with my friends where we’re laughing until there are tears in our eyes and our stomachs hurt and we can barely breathe because we’re laughing so hard.  I also enjoy spending time with my family. Every single Sunday we go over my grandparents’ house and have a traditional Italian pasta Sunday dinner. We have done this together as a family since I was as little.

What I enjoy most about yearbook is that there is creative writing. I love to write about my feelings because I always think of things to share with others that I want to go on and on about. I like how it’s not just typical writing with state standards as well.  I also enjoy how we get to work independently because I like having my own personal space to work on things. I also like how our work can get published and sort of “shown off” for other people to see and recognize.

I’m very anxious and excited to continue my senior year and see all life has to offer for me. I can’t wait to start something new and create new experiences. I feel like I’ve been looking forward to this my whole life and now it’s finally here.

Previous Post

Next Post